Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

~I wanna fuck my best friend, but he’s not gay so I’ll fuck his women instead~

That should be the title of this manga

Its actually funny that their gifts can be used to lvl up both of them super fast... but i think not everyone would want to see process of that type of grind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LN spoilers doesn't say if MC has any feelings for the girls so idk. But based on spoilers it doesn't feel worth my time so I'll leave this comment here and probably won't come back

@demhouser yikes thanks for the heads-up im out of here. didn't mind the mc stealing all the girls from his retarded friend but the other stuff is a big no for me

Isekai, sex and a cunning dark skinned, sharp toothed ML <3 Please keep them coming!

The concept of isekai'ing several people to compete to kill the demon lord is a new one for me, I like it.

rance the alternate version with bonus points on intelligence. now I know why alicesoft never made a smart protagonist, the entire game will go the easy way with a bit more of brain on your head.

shits fucking hot. netorare is my favorite hentai tag and this one is actually decent :))

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136 They never mentioned anything like that skill mechanic so far in here, though, so they might have watered it down for the manga version.

Users who are viewing this thread