Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

man, looking at title not gonna lie i thought this is a shitty manga
but when i read this

I CRAVE MORE

holy shit , this is so good i cant stop

Misleading title 1/10
If it was netorare I would expect his cheat skill to be a power-up whenever he gets cucked.
NTR is about enjoying the corruption of the girl and the humiliation/suffering of the cuck. If the girls were already corrupt and the cuck is absent then it's not even netori. 💩

Group Leader
> Skill Take if you're touching the insides of an organism
Time to gay sex with the hero

@ScrotalLingerie thats pretty much it. i dont get it why people assume that ntr is only enjoyed by cucks and its only for cucks and that we as readers have to somehow relate to the FMC boyfriend/husband/wtv.
not at all. all my enjoyment for ntr is about the corruption of the character it self, i dont give a flying f about who's corrupting and the one getting cucked.

Also, this MC is the embodiment of BEGONE THOT

MC did nothing wrong. it's his dumb friend Kenji that hampered their progress

Warning, extremely heavy NTR! I was curious about the whole outrage surrounding this manga/light novel so I looked into the details and found that.

Not only does the Mc’s friend is NTR'd by the MC, but the MC gets NTR'd by practically every enemy they come across with every female character becoming "broken" and becoming "unsatisfied" with the MC. Even in the most recent light novel chapter that is currently out by the time of me writing this has it so that the MC is currently being cuckholded right in front of him by various adventurers, nobles and etc. The reason for the NTR happening to the MC is mostly due to the curse as the curse causes it so that the MC can only have s*x with the girls once a week, so due to this curse, the girls go out and satisfy themselves with other men while they slowly get addicted to having sex with other men while they are on a journey to dispel the curse. Throughout the story, the girls are still on good terms with the MC it seems and the MC does not seem all too bothered by it in most cases. .

This manga is a NTR lover's wet dream but as a person who doesn't enjoy the genre, I didn't like it one bit. Most of the things that occurred could have easily been avoided but happened anyways all for the sake of NTR by the choice of the author. That is about all that I can give about the story, if you like this type of thing then I am sure that you will love this but do not expect a happy ending as NTR stories usually don't end happily. I won't really give a rating for the story as my bias towards the genre prevented me from enjoying this but if I had to give some sort of rating, I would say the uniqueness factor is definitely a 5 or 6 at best, the story is a 4, and the characters are a 3, out of 10 of course .

gt8

@demhouser wait when you say ML (main lead) and MC (main character) are you talking about the same guy (netori protagonist) or are speaking of two separate people (netori protag and hero)?

yes ,Your explanation about ml or mc is not very specific because it is not implied if you speak of the protagonist or the protagonist's friend

By ML I mean the main character of the manga, the guy who is initially doing the NTR. I made sure to differentiate the male lead and the male lead’s friend by explicitly stating who is who. I should also explicitly state that by ML = Male Lead.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what the fuck to say. LN spoilers have been posted below, this entire story is just for younger japanese cucks to masturbate to, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread