Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Contributor
1) Isekai

2) NTR

DO you really have to ask folks? Read this only if you are something beyond a masochist.

It's shit, literally start off with rape in the first chapter, just make it a hentai instead of trying to be a manga.

Contributor
foxyfkN.gif

Fed-Kun's army
isekai + harem is not surprising, but NTR as addition... interresting 🤔
and this skill of his.. in mi opinion is much better, than this classic shit "growth"

Dex-chan lover
It technicaly is only Netori, since the MC is the one that does the cucking.

But NTR is the Chad of all genres, something all true Connaisseurs know.
Especially if the cucked one is a wimpy harem-mc.

Getting heavy Re-Do of Healer vibes from this one.
I love it, can't wait for more edge in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Really nonsensical premise, And the ham handed way they make the MC "good" by setting his motivation for fucking his friends' love interests is almost insulting. "Protecting" him this way would backfire almost instantly and most likely impede their goal of leaving this world alive.

Followed, vain hope that MC is secretly in love with friend so this shit at least makes sense.

hmm. . I foresee a yaoi ending where he picks his best friend over the girls he fcked. . lol. .

Double-page supporter
Should have NTR tag ...
but I guess the title already explain a lot about this manga ...

Never get ppl who shit on other genres....u don't like it ? - fkin move on,it's not for u then.Doesn't make it bad per se.
Rly hope someone picks this up.

I don't mind ntr but the mc is a piece of shit and i hope he dies and never respawns

It needs 'Sexual Violence' tag ASAP.

Aggregator gang
So in case you haven't figured it out from the description this manga is about netori not netorare. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about NTR is a sub genre of romance where a love interest is stolen from their previous lover, usually though sexual conquest. Now I'm sure some of you are thinking "wait isn't that just cheating or adultery?" Well the thing is unlike with in real life where the blame is logically placed on the cheater, NTR places the blame on the person they cheat with. The story is written so the cheater is seen as a helpless victim, unable to resist the lustful wiles of a predatory casanova.

Moving on NTR is an abbreviation of the word netorare, or the word netori. In netorare the protagonist is the person who loses their lover, or the lover who is being stolen, with the stealer being painted as the villain in the story. In contrast the protagonist of netori is the person stealing someone else's love interest. Generally people don't mind netori, but a huge amount of people absolutely hate netorare.

this first chapter is already way better than most of your usual "get OP skill beat demon king and make harem" isekai manga. looking forward to the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread