Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Contributor
@banjomarx

Never said i didn't liked isekai, in fact i have some in my follows.
But the videogame system is most of time a sign that the author have absolutely no imagination at all, and that it WILL be trash.
Most of time i said, something like 99%. Some story can do that nicely.

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself
You call them normies?? I call them snowflakes/SJWs.

Them rating such diamonds 1/10 is just meh. As for me I just got no time to rate every manga I hate 1/10.

@monkey123 You not having the time to click a button is somehow the silliest method I've heard of dispelling online criticism. Rating a piece of garbage is the easiest thing one can do, and saves others time in the future.

Aggregator gang
MC needs to be a UGLY BASTARD or what is the point, a true cultured taste was so close but this came out flat.

'Only things that I like should be allowed.'

These comment sections are trash, go read Naruto or something.

@migh it's exactly right,u cannot,because taste is subjective.You can't be "right" or "wrong" about any of this shit. Even going by ur own example - coprophilia is not illegal,whereas zoophilia,for example, is - and that is just because of the lack on consent,not because it's "Weird".Hell..it's "weird" to not be circumcised in the US,but it's considered genital mutilation by the most of the world. Who are u to define whats weird and whats not.

>uploaded 1 day ago
>already on it's way to breach 5.00 Bayesian rating

This is one of those manga where I stay for the shitstorm rather than manga itself.

Oh shit I just realized the artist is the one who made Seikon no Quasar and Mai-hime.
This'll be fun!

Double-page supporter
@dusky186
2) Also mc's power is technically considered a hate crime in some countries such as US. (Primarily due to historical events during World War 2. ) So its even more appropriate to cover you bases and make sure you group/tag appropriately)
When studying WW2 I must have been sick the day they talked about Hitler being able to absorb the life force of those he touched and steal their skills after fucking them.

@mammon
Should have called it 'Isekai Netori' instead of using the abbreviation.

reading the description it seems like the mc is in love with the "friend"....but is confused so he goes I can't f'k you so I'll f'k your gf's?...

Fed-Kun's army
i kinda get your point but you are going way too far just to defend this joke of a manga @Pupok this is bad in every way and its bad even in his own "category" even though i understand its kinda retarded just to put a bad rating to something just because u dont like the genre but is that even a genre i mean its plain retarded so yet again this conversation have no sense whatsoever

Damn, you guys are harsh. A 5.8 already? I mean it's not fine art but it's not that fucking bad. Atleast wait a couple chapters.

If I have a good grasp of this story then it will most likely focus around the MC's friend being easy to manipulate by bad woman so he will use his own cock to keep that from happening. Just putting NTR in the title would be more than enough for people to downvote it. I've yet to understand the unbridled hate towards NTR. Do people automatically self insert themselves into the one being screwed over?

Contributor
Isekai NTR. Now I’ve seen everything.

Though this is more of a netori story, it seems, rather than NTR, like in that one manga. Which I can deal with. It all depends on perspective here. I don’t think people like reading about a dude getting cucked from that same person’s perspective, it just makes you feel like shit.

Could this possibly be another Masterpiece?

Isekai story are getting better and better!

mrf

If there's a scene where they're fluffing im in this one does have fluffing scenes

Users who are viewing this thread