Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Guys, remember

This was a man who was constantly assaulted and nearly killed just because he wasn’t as pretty as the rest of the people in that world

His trust for other people was at absolute zero at that point and he takes people’s words at face value

Dex-chan lover
remember, he was reincarnated at what year, it's not like now where things run rampant on internet + his face that scared the people + his power + not knowing the language of that world at first

Dex-chan lover
what is your first love?
sonic and tails

me: holy shit me too! from good old days sega genesis! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
damn, i feel really old -_-

Dex-chan lover
He got transported at 2000, at that time the only popular isekai were aimed at girls. It was a very different time, plus he's a total video game nerd that ONLY played on console so he isn't very exposed to visual novels. He's super powerful and wants to help people but everyone tries to kill him or betray any trust he tries to give them. This elf girl is the first one who doesn't try to kill him but because of the fact the fact she actively tells him that she isn't interested in him, it's very natural that he'll assume she's following him for monetary gain.

say what you want about him, but he has unmatched positive outlook, an unbreakable faith in humanity and a blinding optimistic attitude that can light up a entire continent or it is all but a defence mechanism to cope with the horrible, terrible trauma he went through for 17 fucking years. maybe he is aware of all the bad things that happened to him but refuses to acknowledge coz he is finally awake from the nightmare , he is safe now, he is home.

Yeah that's an isekai protagonist for you lmao
So dense he could collapse in a black-hole at any moment

Fed-Kun's army
Now I truly want to know how he came back after all his adventures lol

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope she follows him to his world and his nephew explains the concept of tsundere to him. Well eventually, currently it would probably change the manga a bit much.

Users who are viewing this thread