Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
You know being honest from time to time makes things easier....

Aggregator gang
I come to re-read every damn chapter thanks to ch13.5 note ...
To all future reader : heed my warning, please skip note at the end of chapter 13.5 when you see it, just throw your device or smash your screen, it contains very disturbing story speculation that so fucking make sense.
In short : just skip it.
For those who had already read it click the spoiler we need to theory craft about this.
In the start of this chapter, the uncle muttering the wind is nice, i’m counting on you too today...
Is it possible that uncle never actually erase his past trauma ?
I’m counting in you too today <- this is does not make any sense, uncle never had comrades in isekai world, what the heck he is talking about....
Unless ofc.... all your fuckin damn theory is right... all his comrades are fallen and he is forced to go back with his heart shattered.

Banned
MEGANEKKO!!! <3
dowant.jpg

Best girl best girl best girl best girl best girl best girl...

I'm loving the glasses density in this series. ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Asuka never liked Shinji though and Uncle was right. Classic tsundere bruh. She's dere to her love interest and tsun to everyone else. She ain't bipolar. It's only the otaku masturbatory fantasies that coopted her personality in a way that would indicate that she loved the self-insert character that is Shinji which in turn became the concept known as modern tsundere.
Hideki Anno was pretty much shooting a digg at dating sim moe/otaku culture by making the girls not interested in the "your face here" relatable character

Fed-Kun's army
oh my godddd the dense personality really runs in the familyyy noooo lmaooooo

Users who are viewing this thread