Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Not sure I understood the end. What's the problem with the bag of rice or whatnot?

@tatherwood they mentioned earlier that the building didn't have an elevator, so the delivery guy had to climb the stairs while carrying a 15kg rice bag, hence the murdering intent

Dex-chan lover
Tis why a girl need to confess as well, the dude that you liked might be dense as hell so don't go waiting for him to confess, or some other girl/dude might take him away from u

Their family line survives by PURE luck. No other way.

"I like you!"
"No friggen way. We are friends, 100%."
"No! I really do li-"
"I'm gonna play Sega Saturn with my Uncle now, help yourself to some rice in the fridge."

Hmm seems like nephew can only see it from an outside perspective, but not around him. They are quite a similar pair, nephew and uncle. Some family genes they have. Looks like the sister/aunt or whoever it was will be a carrier of such genes into a new generation, joy. Certainly not these 2 if they continue like this.

@Sandwitch I have a theory, it's probably a recessive gene carried by females, but appearing fully only on males. The guy has a sister, right? That's how their line survives...

Dex-chan lover
ok, THIS broke me. Deadpan referencing Evangelion as experience of adult relationships.

I'm now dead from laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread