Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to get tired of the elf. He has an actual reason to be cold and avoid people, he has never received affection and was constantly antagonized (even by her), so he is always at the defensive and can't recognize when someone actually cares for him.... but she is just the tsundere Archetype and pretty much has done nothing so far to actually prove her affection to him, and I know it's just for comedy sake and to prolong the series, but if it gets prolonged too much with just the "is not like I care about you, ba-baka!", it will lose all meaning, it's basically the world's strongest sword vs the world's weakest shield but the sword doesn't want to attack... it's making me wish that her love never comes to fruition... and apparently it didn't, not at least to the point when he returned to the real world...
You sure you're not just disliking tsundere? You and I must be reading very different manga if you think Elf hasn't done anything to show her affection. It makes sense from Uncle's point of view, as the recipient of that kind of affection, to not be able to see it, but as the reader, its pretty obvious.

Dex-chan lover
You sure you're not just disliking tsundere? You and I must be reading very different manga if you think Elf hasn't done anything to show her affection. It makes sense from Uncle's point of view, as the recipient of that kind of affection, to not be able to see it, but as the reader, its pretty obvious.
I do think we are reading a different manga, because yes, as the reader is pretty obvious and it makes sense that uncle is oblivious to it, I already said why, those were exactly my points, but for her is a different case, when I said that she pretty much has done nothing, I meant nothing major, not that she hasn't done anything, at least nothing major enough for it to be meaningful at least in any way that goes outside the Tsundere archetype, that's what I meant with that she basically has done the "is not like I care about you, ba-baka!" repeatedly so far, also she is not oblivious like him and knows at first hand how dense he is and that he has low self-esteem, that is why it's painful to watch it be prolonged just for comedic purposes, I mean, they haven't show any major progress and after returning to the real world he hasn't shown any trace of romantic affection towards her, isn't it? you basically repeated what I said but misrepresented what I meant about her.... Edit: well, someone commented that Uncle actually said he'd meet Sui again instead of blowing her off like usual... so you can call that progress if you will... still, nothing major...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Edit suggestions:
  • p24 in the meanteam -> in the meantime
  • p28 so I can't do anything like purification or anything like that -> so I can't do purification or anything like that
  • p31 so if anything happens come on by! -> so if anything happens, come on by!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
i had to check that the mini really came out 2019 ... cause i would be heartbroken, if it were canceld and we had to atch poor uncle fall in dispair

Dex-chan lover
Elf is sarcastically happy too. I think she will have many more contenders that will eventually end with other partners.

Maybe the reason Uncle became alone is because Elf is hardworking in driving away strange girls from Uncle...

Im so happy for those two :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Contributor
Find someone who loves you as much as Uncle loves the Mega Drive Mini

When he finds that the MD Mini 2 has exclusive ports heā€™s going to lose it

Thanks for the high-paced release! ^_^
Are you on a streak and going to catch up to the Raws (currently at chap 54)?

Users who are viewing this thread