Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

I can't figure out which games he is talking about on the last page, are the names correct? He mentions "zabura zas", "tantorol", "koramus 3" and "spirit*white magic writing magic battle of the strongest".

Dex-chan lover
I love how uncle immediately knows how fucked up it would be to trap a spirit inside a doll; maybe empathy from that happening to him before.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to get tired of the elf. He has an actual reason to be cold and avoid people, he has never received affection and was constantly antagonized (even by her), so he is always at the defensive and can't recognize when someone actually cares for him.... but she is just the tsundere Archetype and pretty much has done nothing so far to actually prove her affection to him, and I know it's just for comedy sake and to prolong the series, but if it gets prolonged too much with just the "is not like I care about you, ba-baka!", it will lose all meaning, it's basically the world's strongest sword vs the world's weakest shield but the sword doesn't want to attack... it's making me wish that her love never comes to fruition... and apparently it didn't, not at least to the point when he returned to the real world...
you dont think he is semi understanding she cares for him? he actually said see you soon at the end vs just poofing like normal

Dex-chan lover
Elf is always so adorable. He said before he traveled alone for a while. I wonder if this the start as Elf will be in her homeland.

Dex-chan lover
elf girl is about to rip a hole in the universe and uncle isn't gonna bat an eye

I am starting to get tired of the elf. He has an actual reason to be cold and avoid people, he has never received affection and was constantly antagonized (even by her), so he is always at the defensive and can't recognize when someone actually cares for him.... but she is just the tsundere Archetype and pretty much has done nothing so far to actually prove her affection to him, and I know it's just for comedy sake and to prolong the series, but if it gets prolonged too much with just the "is not like I care about you, ba-baka!", it will lose all meaning, it's basically the world's strongest sword vs the world's weakest shield but the sword doesn't want to attack... it's making me wish that her love never comes to fruition... and apparently it didn't, not at least to the point when he returned to the real world...

Perhaps there is a reason why she is like that, that the reader doesn't know yet. For example from what her full name means it can be assumed that the elves are proud, violent and bloodthirsty. Think how they probably react to news their heir has fallen in love, let alone got engaged. It would probably involve some pretty lethal trials for the suitor to prove he is worthy, and that's even if he is the same species, imagine their reaction if they think an orc could become their next king... You're talking potential series climax stuff right there.

Maybe generations of elves have probably learnt to hide their true affections, lest the person they love get killed.

Users who are viewing this thread