Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 12 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Lol skyscrapers will not last long. We left records in antarctic and space that last millions of years. But we will likely be known as the toxic waste era from our love to pollute anything and everything

Double-page supporter
ANOTHER DELICIOUS SHORTY WITH FEET HAS SHOWN UP! MARVELOUS 👹👹👹👹

how does Magatsu know about uncle being from Japan too?
I might be but but, I think Magatsu just figured it out from Uncle having such over-powered abilities. Uncle knew practically right away that Magatsu was from Japan so it's a wonder it took Magatsu so long to figure out that Uncle was, despite having been around a lot longer.

Perhaps Uncle is genuinely the first Isekai-ed person, other than themselves, Magatsu has met though. It seems to be quite rare; we only know if 4 in the manga so far and all apart from Uncle have actually been dead (Mabel's sword owning ancestor, the hotspring family's ancestor and Magatsu).

Dex-chan lover
... On the other spectrum, I feel the pain Uncle let out when he learned of the lack of paper manuals. Truly, one of modern gaming's greatest sins is the loss of paper manuals.
With some games you can't even skip the tutorial mission unless it's a New Game+ or on Hard mode.

Users who are viewing this thread