Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
It’s just sad. Multiple waifus captured and he ruined them! I seriously hope that either 1) at least the elf girl finds him and she and nephew change his idiotic views, or 2) Oji-san realizes his mistakes and goes and gets all the waifus himself.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to give this manga only another 40-80 chapters before I give up on it. The nephew really needs to speak up and explain how women work, and then destroy his uncle by bringing up the 32x and plugging Doom into Sonic & Knuckles.

9hyz.jpg

This is amusing, yet so frustrating. I hope there would at least be a glimmer of hope for this uncle later on...

Damn every chapter has me saying "WTF is wrong with Uncle" and "Truck-kun didn't hit this guy hard enough" seriously lol

Dex-chan lover
Somebody buy uncle a pc and teach him the greatness of emulation

Dex-chan lover
Thinking tricks in an old video game would work in real life, or in an isekai, is pretty much summarizes what's wrong with this uncle without using that overused word.

Aggregator gang
Man, I hope one day his nephew will call him out to all his bullsh#t and missed opportunities.

If Uncle weren't such an #ss he would have gotten a harem of adventures by his side during his time in the isekai world!

Geez.....

😤

Aggregator gang
so can anyone explain the ending? why did he erased their memories just because they knew that he was the legendary hero blahh blaahh??

Double-page supporter
@Sweet_Seats It's because he was afraid of punishment or a chase after him for "messing up" the barrier or something?

It hurts soo goodd xD

It's strangely addictive and fun, just seeing how this socially deficient uncle fucks stuff up in ridiculous ways and seeing how people navigate his awkwardness. Made all the better with those sweet moments splashed in there.

Users who are viewing this thread