Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Commenter
Yeah, I think it's for the best to distance ourselves and just watch as he burns anything good. I don't believe they were malicious or even saw him destroy the barrier. They could just as easily fake it and fabricate the story without proof and their credibility with his reputation would be about the same goddamit! From a practical standpoint, it doesn't matter if she saw it.

From my viewpoint, uncle is trying to avoid the party members from being ostracized. Perhaps he's afraid that if the party members were to promote him to the public that he single handedly dealt with the invasion, no one would believe them and would turn against them.

That's probably why he altered their memories: so that they will benefit from it without having to worry about uncle. Otherwise, if their memories aren't altered, I'm certain that they will defend uncle with all they've got when confronted.

Dex-chan lover
Fujimiya walking in at the end of these chapters for comic relief have been saving this manga from utterly breaking my heart

Dex-chan lover
Golden axe 2 is the best in the trology. There is no more golden axe games.

Uncle might actually be autistic. Like really, unironically.

Also, we know that uncle gets attacked all the time, but have you tought about how scary he must be?

Users who are viewing this thread