Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
jeez golden axe was expensive. I don't remember paying that much. His face is scary as fuck. I would confuse him for some sort of monster too. Like some undead with a stone mask, orc, ghoul or a hollow

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys later in the future chapters he gets to meet them again but they subconsciously while under the effects of the mind erasing spell manage to move his heart and he doesn't deletes their memories again.

Dex-chan lover
Golden Axe were the shit, too bad idiot me back then didn't manage to finish it

Dex-chan lover
thanks to oji-san , the horny gang of goblins doesnt have their "ways" with the healer girl , lol .

page 17 : taking more than your fair share will make people hate you . so that is why i dont collect 10+ harem girls like other crappy isekai MC-s . 0 girl or 1 girl is enough for me .

page 20 , oji-san says : this is my special skill : mind-crush / mind-break / mind-rap* .

looks like 1 male adventurers is so stupid , he cant distinguish an orc and a goblin .

page 23 : i think her name isnt kaede nanatsu , it is kaede nanase , she is probably the girl-friend of fou misaki from the game alien soldier : https://treasure.fandom.com/wiki/Fou_Misaki .

the 1st appearance of healer girl in chapter 6 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/630153/1 .

x6.png

Dex-chan lover
- oji-san : delivery fee : 510 yen , so expensive . a video game : 80,000 yen , so cheap .
- nephew : WHAT ? that is so expensive for a video game , that no one bought , on sega console that no one bought .
- oji-san : let me put it this way : what is the price for the last panda on earth ? 80,000 yen for a panda is cheap .
- nephew : panda-s are ugly , stupid , useless animals . i will happily eat the last panda .

keeping pandas costs five times more than keeping the next most expensive animal, an elephant. Chris Packham has argued that the breeding of pandas in captivity is "pointless" because "there is not enough habitat left to sustain them".

Packham argues that the money spent on pandas would be better spent elsewhere, and has said he would "eat the last panda if I could have all the money we have spent on panda conservation put back on the table for me to do more sensible things with" . He said, "The panda is possibly one of the grossest wastes of conservation money in the last half century."

At this point, I'm traumatized to watch what he's gonna do after every good things (good as in our standard) he encountered. He's FUBAR

Dex-chan lover
This isnt even funny anymore
his uncle is genuinely braindead
this isnt even a mistake he just flatout ignored what they are saying

Double-page supporter
gotta agree, thats some serious trust issues ai'ght

Banned
I can't understand the people ripping on this guy...
Or rather maybe you've all spent too much time immersed in fiction to the point where you don't understand reality...

That is exactly the case here.
He is in fiction, but is treating it like reality.
i.e. He is in a special magical world where there genuinely are people who can see the better side of things, learn from their mistakes, and not be huge cunts for idiotic reasons...

... but if that sort of situation happened in the real world, and you found out complete strangers had been witnesses to something potentially catastrophic you did, you can fucking bet they would exploit the hell out of it.
So in that sense he is entirely right to mind-wipe them. His trust issues would be 100% justified if applied to the real world.

This wouldn't even be sad if those people weren't being so unrealistically accomodating and forgiving.
And the worst part is that common fiction continues to pump kids heads full of this idealistic optimist "power of friendship" nonsense so they crash so much harder when they find out how harsh real people are.

Users who are viewing this thread