Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

The sad part is... I don't think we'll ever see one moment of what he thought was a good time back then, or even a lasting shared happiness.

I wonder what would happen if he tried uploading his memories as a series.

Golden Axe ❤️

Also, the jaguar Man in Golden Axe III rocked, although I like playing the woman more

Fed-Kun's army
this isn't where you'd expect developments

this is where you laugh your ass off for the ridiculous ways to avoid developments

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Why did he erase her memories? Cause she saw him do something good? That makes no sense.
Unless he thinks it also means she saw him break the barrier, but he gives no indication of it.

Reading this is painfully addictive.
ee1.jpg

Why are we still here just to suffer?

Well, they attacked him on sight, burned through their own energy doing so, then thanked him for helping. My guard would be hella high by that point, thinking they were setting me up for something, especially if I had been mistreated by all but one tsundere. Add to that the repair of the shield, which also implies she saw who broke it, and it makes more sense to wipe not just her memory, but that of her partners as well.

Double-page supporter
anyone who doesnt understand or sympathize with the uncle is somehow more autistic than him

Dex-chan lover
@faxfane That's mainly cause he's stupid. Though I guess it's because he wasn't able to mature properly.... so he couldn't fully comprehend everything going on. He wasn't actually mistreated. In fact, she saved him quite a lot. He just didn't fully realize what was going on.

@Mother_Mushroom Not true; in the end, annoying things are annoying. When he commonly suffers solely because of his idiocy or ignorance, it can be annoying.

Just because you know a person has autism doesn't mean you'd be able to handle them. Annoying things are annoying. You are making an assumption that people have the ability to be perfect.

But the truth is, even if people think someone has autism, if they are annoying, they are still annoying.

Double-page supporter
I dont get why he mind wiped them. If they wanted to exploit him, they wouldnt tell it to his face. The fact that they are saying you REPAIRED the barrier already means they think he only did good. So even from a "realistic" standpoint he is an utter retard. They saw he is stronger than them, (he beat them up) in a logical REAL WORLD situation as the comments are saying, you would NEVER EVER tell to someones face you have dirt on them when you KNOW he can kill you, you keep quiet and betray them later. So both from a fictional or realistic perspectice, uncle is just a fucking retard, and it really pisses me off, because Im realizing that this story is going to be all about the idiotic uncle self sabotaging his own happiness because his paranoia is 1 million and completely illogical whichever way you try to look at it. First, he didnt make hinself handsome for some idiotic ideal that makes zero sense (doesnt want to improve himself) and now this.

Hah... Im just gonna turn off my brain and heart. Maybe I should take on a sadistic attitude? Maybe that way I can laugh at his idiocy or something...

Users who are viewing this thread