Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
It's hereditary, maybe the women are the only reason this family line still exists in one form or another. The men are clearly impotent.

Double-page supporter
Yep, ''the apple doesn't fall far from the tree'' indeed...

Supporter
What the fuck, for all the flack he gives uncle for not getting the tsundere he does THIS with his childhood friend, smh

Double-page supporter
Its in the blood! Densest entity in the whole universe

Banned
That poor girl.
She is too good for this nonsense.
But holy hell it is hilarious how the guys respond to these things now.

I'd kill to be in that nephew's position... relatively speaking (minus the uncle).

Dex-chan lover
@Reshfan @Werebearguy

Lies. The densest entity/matter in the universe is Ichika from Infinite Stratos. Guy has a harem of girls literally throwing themselves at him and he doesn't bone even one. =/

Dex-chan lover
Theory time: Nephew has read so much manga that he subconsciously can't compute the idea of having the childhood friend actually getting with the main character, so his subconscious is diverting all romantic interpretations of the situation to avoid the impossible event to come to pass.

... yeah, something like that.

It's more terrifying when kid Fujimiya actually looks like some people known in one's childhood..

Well. I was once the same as this nephew. I can read if someone is interested on the other but not to myself.

Users who are viewing this thread