Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

NIB

Dex-chan lover
The flag part was great and the scene where Takafumi is talking as a MC sacrificing himself was excellent, this manga is really unique.

Dex-chan lover
When you realize harem and dense MC is a trait that runs through their genes

But then you remember nephew is very logical and can recognize people being too dense ie his uncle. Instead he friend zoned the fuck out of her on purpose

FEELSBADMAN

Dex-chan lover
you always see clearer from a third person PoV, these two uncle and nephew are just that type of dense MC...

Dex-chan lover
Nevermind.... there is no level of honesty that can get through that rock head...

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin Uncle realizes she has the hots for his nephew though. So maybe it does run in the family to understand love when it concerns others but not yourself.

Double-page supporter
NOT ANOTHER GOD FUCKING DENSE STONE HEAD IDIOT HERBIVORE

Dex-chan lover
Being dense as fuck to girls runs in the family apparently

Dex-chan lover
It's not about being dense, it's about not seeing them as a woman.

Like me personally had a friend in highschool who dropped lots of hints, and I tried picking up on them after she broked up with one of my friends, but then she shied away, and gave a bs line where she "brother-zoned" me. Don't say shit like, "That girl you're dating is too dainty, she'll break if you two slept together, if it was me I'd be able to take you" fucking bullshit

Fast forward 3 years or so, she starts dropping hints again, dressing up with sexy stockings and showing tits around me, but I couldn't see her as anything but a younger sister after being bro zoned.

Dex-chan lover
They're only dense to their own romance but very perceptive to other romances holy fook >.>

Dex-chan lover
They are braindead to everything that directly concerns them, amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
This has nothing to do with seeing them as female. At least in the nephews case. It all stems from a DEEP DEEP ingrained in the very bone marrow belief that they are unworthy and would never have love come their way. Its easier to deflect that potential for love after so many times making the wrong assumption and getting hurt or being rediculed over and over.

Hes just so happy shes back in his lonely life he couldnt hope for anything like a relationship.

Group Leader
yi8969Z.gif

Users who are viewing this thread