Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
It runs in the family. How didn't they die out? This uncle and his nephew are genuine fantasy creatures, portrayed in a manga.

How can you blame him when he still vividly remembers this:
Q3.png

Fed-Kun's army
Lol how do the men in this family procreate, im starting to feel they just get ambushed by the female once they reach a tipping point 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Whats with there genes how did they even manage to survive with this black hole dense genes in the blood.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's beyond the density. He said he doesn't want to see her that way. Maybe he really doesn't want to get closer to her? Otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Yeah it's comedy manga but this situation is pretty awkward and different from his uncle's encounters. I mean, she blatantly declares she wants him to see her naked and she's happy about the fact he recognize her as CUTE girl, but he just rejects her. I guess she could confess to him and ask him out and his reaction would be same

Fed-Kun's army
If this density runs in the family, I'm quite surprised how the nephew is born in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO the density runs in the family, don't even know whether its desnity or sheer denial of reality.

Users who are viewing this thread