Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@UnieCetterie : yes, but he also has several very good reasons to think no one in that world, especially her, would ever want to sleep with him.

Aggregator gang
He may be dense but his experience the first time he crossed between worlds was actually the main reason why he didn't trust someone that much....

Like you virgins could do any better lol. He has self-esteem issues and like what his nephew said, he probably experienced more harsh things from the people of that world and constantly erases his memory to keep his sanity in check.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's see the positive side, he considers them close enough to ask for help getting home!

That these were just the first few years is probably the biggest reveal this chapter so many years left of this and he never realized (and she probably never got over being a tsundere.)

I feel like the best part of this chapter was when the childhood friend punched the nephew for not recognizing the situation between the two of them.

@Qelix I also found myself realizing that we have 14 more years of hardship for the poor elf, and being surprised to only find one comment about it out of the 100+ that have been made. I wonder how she was able to hold up under all of that. (And while I was writing this, @Ibri also commented on it being the biggest reveal in the chapter, so I guess two other comments, now.)

However, there is a ray of hope for our viewers. In the extra story of chapter 7.5, we do see the uncle thinking about the elf, and stating that he kind of missed the other world a bit. It makes me have slight hope that, if they can get him to realize the elf's actual feelings for him, maybe he can bring her over to their world.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount 14 years should be like a year and a half in elf years - That's not too long for a young elf girl's unrequited love

Dex-chan lover
Wait...Didn't that uncle turn the memory magic off awfully fast at that point? There is also the panel with his face, in which you can't read it, right before the deactivation, but after megane pointed out her eyes. And then afterwards he starts to drink, too....Could it be, he actually noticed it AND understood it, when he saw it?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH
this manga is my poison, poor elf

Users who are viewing this thread