Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5

Group Leader
@LuffyKun Where are the TL? I can typeset them if I had the translation but I can't find it. Link me, please.

Uncle basically got beaten and raped. Let's reverse the situation. Say if uncle were a female and the elf were a male. The male elf beats the female uncle and then rapes her? I bet this whole comment section would be : horrible! he (elf) raped her (uncle). From the comment section I've seen so far there are three kinds of people :
(i) The ones who are true feminists
(ii) The ones who fake feminism (Though if they're male, I'd rather call them masochists and if female, just bitches). They are sexists but do not acknowledge so.
(iii) The ones who are sexists and acknowledge it (Again, male masochists here).

All the people who're saying uncle deserved it. I hope you are assaulted and then r*ped (male/ female alike). In fact, shouldn't r*pe be legalised? If you'd seriously enjoy that, then congrats you are a real M

Well I sure wish that both the elf and the ice girl get beaten and then r*ped by the uncle and the uncle says : "Be grateful pigs, I've given up on my denseness, how did you like it?"
Although, I'd enjoy it more if the girls/ women (idk the age) get tortured, humiliated and killed by some real orc and the uncle enjoys it while laughing.

NOT THAT I MEAN ANY OF IT OR ANYTHING. Let's see how much damage this comment of mine causes before it probably gets moderated. Can't wait to see LOL

Aggregator gang
@reika

The OP has the links for the TL - https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/199007044/#199007044

Looks like the TL is up to the 21st Chapter and there's currently 23 Chapters

Group Leader
@LuffyKun Aha, it seems my effort is wasted since the scanlators just posted the same chapter I was working on.

Edit: I ended up looking at the other chapters and realized that I had missed the translator on 4chan asking for some chapters NOT to be typeset, lol. My bad. But some other chapters say it's alright to typeset.

Dex-chan lover
Did she really rape him? He said that his clothes are not messed up so maybe she just masturbated in front of him to erase the aphrodisiac effect and didnt want him to record her doing. Idk

Aggregator gang
@reika

Big rip

Also never saw that comment about the person asking the Chapters to not be TS since I only know that they were TLing them

That was also my bad

Group Leader
@LuffyKun It's a win for everyone since the chapter was just released so we all got something good.

Dex-chan lover
@eleven179 we may never know, but I imagine she at least tip toed through the tulips. If his clothes weren't messed maybe just grinding on him smelling him while masturbating.

Those end reddit comments are something I've been afraid of for a while. I'm just hoping she doesn't die, but rather responsibility got in the way. This has never seemed like a sad story and to change it so much at least what it feels like is pretty shitty.

*reads the last page*
ok so this are just baseless assumptions, there's no way the author would do something like...
*reads the genre tags of the manga*
fuck!

Banned
Eh. Who cares if she is dead or not? He can't ever see her again besides becoming her... so she might as well be dead.

Is this seriously all people were kicking up a fuss about in the comments sections of previous chapters?

Lets just hope that the tragedy tag is from the fact that he got bullied in the other world

Aggregator gang
oh my god how could i miss that

what's with the eyes though someone enlighten me what's the other meaning

I came here hoping that someone would give some hope that Elf didn't rape Ojisan, and I see are 1) people talking about some dumb theory the scanlator posted and 2) pretending like it's no big deal whether she raped him in his sleep or not. I don't know if I can continue this manga or not, because that shit just isn't cool.

Users who are viewing this thread