Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's going to be a whole party of jilted love interests by the end of this.

Why’d you translate basketball for the first mention of the sport, then proceed to translate the whole spiel about pitching fastballs... without changing it? Am I missing something here?

Dex-chan lover
Elf didn't get angry because he assaulted a girl, since she know he won't do it. Elf got angry because he 'proposed' (gave a ring to another girl.

Dex-chan lover
i love how on page 8 he explain that he didn't need to draw his blade because he didn't sense any murderous intent and in page 24 he draw it so fucking fast LMFAO

Contributor
By the way - the world record for Alien Soldier is currently about 21 minutes on Speedrun.com.

Dex-chan lover
Those two should just get together honestly. Far better for their sanities than chasing after uncle here.

Dex-chan lover
Well suck me sideways. i know this is supposed to be the comedy but every comedy bit here physically hurt me on a traumatic level lmao it's fun because of uncle's moronic density but it fucking hurts due his density

Oh the dilemma but lol drop time lol

Fed-Kun's army
Come on guys give Uncle a Break, he left just about the same time the tropes that help us understand what these girls are all about were just being invented.

@Aichan, the elf is not angry because she see the ring, she know perfectly what mabel gone through just from the sight of the ring

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : they are talking about "baseball" , then suddenly oji-san mentions "assassination" . is there a pun in the original japanese version or something ?

page 9 , last panel : she gives him a bl0w-j0b ? lol .

page 22 : she actually means : i want to take a bath , so that my body wont be smelly when we have hot , steamy $ex .

page 25 : note that tsundere elf brings a pillow with her , so she can sleep together with oji-san : have you awakened your orc instinct = rap* instinct ? then i will stay with you in your room , until you rap* me .

https://mangadex.org/chapter/37778/1 .

x2.jpg

Spoiler large images, please.

Dex-chan lover
page 21 reminds me of my memories of some valentine days : during valentine days in each years , i give rings to different girls and ask them to marry me , and they all say : im so sorry , i really respect you but i dont think of you that way . i cant accept this ring .

and the very next morning , the police finds the girls 's beat-up corpses , i wonder who did that , lol .

oji-san is lucky that he is so dense . if he were not , he would be destroyed by the painful words of the ice girl , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
@Why_Not_Add_More_Gun
This. All he had to help him was he experience with Sega games. And while that did help him in the fighting part, it's clearly questionable in the romance department.

Users who are viewing this thread