Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
That victory pose was almost as magnificent as the legendary T-pose 😂

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit, here we go again. Genderbend is good as long as they don't turn back!

@retsura

This manga was made to break hearts in hilarious ways. It won't give us any mercy, so don't expect turns for the better =-)

Double-page supporter
So he didnt want to IMPROVE himself? "If I make my face beautiful, I will start being more confident, happy and accepted! And thats unacceptable, because I want to keep being a hunted down loser, since change is bad! Ah, but its fine to train magic and get super OP." Was that his logic? He made his life hell for such a stupid ideal?? UNCLEEE YOU MOTHERFUCKERRRR

@Commenter
His values are all over the place, now we could see how most of his problems would disappear this way, but... It would change him irreversibly. Sure he would be different, but isn't all life changing constantly? I'm also quite different than I was 17 years ago and I didn't change a thing on my face. Expecting to remain the same is flawed from the start. People age, different events and outcomes shape us to be the people we are after. If I suddenly went back 17 years into the past, would I do the same things as then? Hell no. That's the point.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LAUGHED SO HARD

Users who are viewing this thread