Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Heyheyhey. Infrared was awesome. I felt it was easier to use (the coupling was much easier) and though you had the problem to keep up the connection and datarates have been slow, you didn't have as many security risks as with BTh. A wlan-enhanced infrared (coupling information and keys via IR, while the rest over a secure, private wlan connection) would have been the best. But I guess QR-code and scanning them via camera also works.

@Tatsuya-Kai: That is Uncle taking her form via magic. He did it because of youtube subscriptions. (Vol2ch9)

Dex-chan lover
That dark sword should be like, able to cut even sound and light/sight and probably even gravity.

They need to convert this ojisan with the myriad of anime, manga and games with tsundere main characters. Oh wait, his own flashbacks is a tsundere cliche, and it's not helping, lol.

Aggregator gang
lol his disgusted face reminds me of Whitebeard’s

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@geistchevalier I really hope the elf comes over to their world

You'll have to be real dumb as an author to not bring her (and that other girl) over. It's the most obvious choice! He's probably just taking his sweet time or building up to something.

Dex-chan lover
Actually having a very rare ring on your finger which is constantly squeezing it until the finger rots or you cut it off (either to stop that or get the ring) might be a rare punishment.

thanks for the chapter 🙂

so haglen rafralgen or what-his-name officially became his third waifu (husbando)

Dex-chan lover
soo he was building a harem ... with no gender restrictions, way to go

Supporter
@radstylix i mean we are talking about isekai ojisan, he do like bending the cliché sooo
but yeah it could be nice to see her

I am just waiting for elf-san to follow him back.

its been so long... I am losing hope.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix We wan't uncle to like tsunderes, not think of them as trash people. Toradora might be a good start. Uh...I'd say Nisekoi, but there are so many other girls that might take his attention, it's hard to say.

You know what? Baby steps. It's a bit dated and old school, but so is uncle. Let's start him with School Rumble and Love Hina.

Dex-chan lover
So the elf princess fell in love with the orc.
That's how fantasy love stories should always go.
z4hBSaQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, has any actual orc appeared in the manga? Just for the sake of comparison lol

Users who are viewing this thread