Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Do you guys think the elves are going to end up coming over to the real world, or are we going to end with a bittersweet ending to the isekai adventure?

Dex-chan lover
Oji san has been in this world for 3 years now and he has 14 years more until he will be able to leave.

what ending awaits Oji san

Dex-chan lover
@oukamihalf considering i'm 40years old now...yes.
I have almost the same delusions too :p My time was foremost the C64, Amiga and DOS-era (I didn't had any consoles apart from a GameBoy) so I do remember some of the music in the back of my head (or watch them via Yotube or on the real things I bought ;)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think elf's dead eye is out of jealousy, more of a realization that ojisan is trying to get back to earth

Double-page supporter
Damn. I miss the time when I always do karaoke in our CD Player. Too bad I don't the pleasure for having the PS 1 and PS 2 console hahaha.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY IS THIS TITLE DONT HAVE AN ANIME ADAPTATION YET? Then shit stuff like smartphone and Isekai Cheat Magician have them!

Fed-Kun's army
WHY IS THIS TITLE DONT HAVE AN ANIME ADAPTATION YET? Then shit stuff like smartphone and Isekai Cheat Magician have them!

Sorry double post, wheres the delete button.

Dex-chan lover
The cuter the girls are drawn, the more horrific Ojisan's expressions become.

Don't know if posting this is bannable. If so RIP me. Anyways, here are the youtube links given at the end of the chapter.

watch?v=64mPC7pUmPM

watch?v=Mcu_O0XK5VQ

Dex-chan lover
@thedarknut
Probably because it's not popular in Japan. It was never in the popular list on Comic Walker (where it's published).

If you guys want this to get an anime, support the author by buying the manga. Because apparently this is a niche title that not many Japanese people appreciate.

Users who are viewing this thread