Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
> I think for the race like an Elf or any beast man tribe, giving the real name mean something there were so closely related or they were in an intimate relationship.
In the world of magic and power, giving out the name can be a parameter for a special invocation of a certain magic or a heirloom magic, or a race specific magic, like binding contract.
And........... Elf specially know MC real name is special indeed, coz she was the one who is getting intimately closer to him, which is very lovely...

> I tried to read Elf real name, the long one...... My tongue got a blood there....

> Sui was so lovely. By monopolizing MC's real name, intimacy would be in peak when they were together the 2 of them alone....

This was a real sweet chapter, it's great to finally learn their names.
So far the story has been very one-punch man like; with uncle instantly resolving shit whenever some sort of conflict occurs so it's kinda hard to guage if anything drastic is going to happen.

Theory: Uncle married Elf and lived happily. Elf died, uncle erased his own memories and returned to the human world.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's going to happen when Auntie Sui finally shows up.

Dex-chan lover
Ojisan just used a cheat code to get to the level boss. Nice.

@le_demiurge Thank for the TL, but is it possible to up the resolution a bit by zooming, 650px × 933px is an image for ants and having to zoom in on FF 300% just to read it is stupid.

Power Uploader
Man, if the last chapter isn't Uncle and Elf living happily ever after in Japan I'm going to be kinda pissed (or maybe just really sad, depending on how the story unfolds).

Users who are viewing this thread