Isekai Ojisan

My god, Tsunderechan story is so soul shattering, damn it. I hope she rejoined with uncle sometime in the future, amen.

Dex-chan lover
that's why, when you don't know what's a tsundere, they're just annoying b**** 🙄 Can't believe the japanese managed to make it an everyday concept in a few years 😂

This manga is the only one I have in memory that makes me un-ironically cheer for the tsundere girl. She deserves to win and be happy.

Fed-Kun's army
every chapter i think, this uncle is the most stupid person in the entire universe

It's funny as hell. But come on! Get this dude's mind back together and send him back to the other world! Tell that idiot there is an elf girl that is in love with him!! Jesus ahhhh it bothers me too much! lol

Really blue balled Elf girl hard.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I feel really really bad for Tsundere-san but its what makes this series great

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he manages to see elf-san again when he becomes aware (or is told so) in the future.

Code:

Oh, my... That poor elf! Must really pour one out for her.

Code:

This shit is just sad man. He's so dense.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread