Isekai Ojisan

F it looks like the translators are dropping this and the raws are pilling up someone save us

This manga is actually pretty good. The MC although a bit dense, is fairly normal and not so "kind", "wimpy" and "blushing" peni$brains our typical male protags are (don't know about female protags). The MC has the correct attitude to remain sane in a situation like that ( for I would've totally tortured to death anyone who would've harmed me ( well yes i'm not so "kind", quite the devil in fact)). And yes, the content is portrayed in a hilarious manner, which is indeed how it should be taken (unless you are a masochist). Also, to those who pity the elf/ ice girl, stop thinking with your peni$es or pu$$ies. I bet you wouldn't have cared if they were males. In fact, let yourself get transported to some random world without any control, let yourself get into a coma, let your family get shattered and let your family members despise you or treat you as a burden. And while you (or at least your body) is enjoying this, let this world be totally racist and not only that; you're attacked, brutally beaten, with your skin torn and who knows what. And now, if you're hopefully not mind-broken or dead (hopefully mind you), you get this woman/ girl (idk the age), who treats you like scum and "rescues" you (and mind that you "rescued" her from getting r*ped, so I guess she owes you more). And then let's see how you fare. I'd be amazed if you were all "blushy" and "prostrating" yourself in front of her highness. If you would I guess we know who you are ( an M; so go find a dominatrix for yourself). And as for the ice girl, quite the edgy character indeed. Ignoring her was one of the best courses of action. Also, if you can't bear it, do not self-insert yourself in the MC, just to get in pants of some chick. While I am a fairly logical person ( not emotionally attached to characters in general), even I can somewhat feel pity for the MC. Well too bad the elf/ ice girl wasn't a one time thing, not that it matters. Oh and I wonder how long it'd take for the next chapter. Also, I am so looking forward to people getting offended from my comment ** chuckle **

Dex-chan lover
Great concept but the execution is just... bad
The jokes just never hit the mark for me and the titular "uncle" is just the worst thing about this manga
The degree as to which he completely fails to pick up on social cues can only mean that hes on the spectrum (not that i would find that unacceptable but the story acts as if he isnt)
The joke about him only liking sega related things got old after the first panel
And hes just really really really stupid
Like beyond braindead
He doesnt interact with people it feels as if he just holds skip and then chooses a random action

t

This is really sad...
Please just get me a happy ending at least, like the elf going to Japan and clear this misunderstanding... PLEASE

Group Leader
I just hope it won't be another 3 months for another chapter.

Power Uploader
@Lycalena
They love you, baby. Looking forward to all the references next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter is a masterpiece.
Please don't tell me that you put the TL on hold for 3 months because some ass couldn't keep their mouth shut or google "coffee flannel".

This mango physically hurts me...
Its the Japanese equivalent to Bojack horseman

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread