Isekai Ojisan

Guys, dont mess with this scanlator, pretty sure he bites... I really would like an anime for this but im also fearing a very sad ending; this is most likely how a real isekai would go.
For anyone interested, the "i dont give a blame face" is from "Dungeon meshi"; now is there any fellow men of culture who knows about the ciclops x elf? its for research purposes...

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9
Don't worry the genderswap thing is just one of uncle's magic spells, it wears off after the chapter ends. He also warns his nephew he can't use it often (or for long) because of the effects on the user. So we won't see it often -- if we ever see it again.

It won't fall into degeneracy, I promise.

Genderswap is not a theme for this manga. I don't think a passing joke is enough to warrant the tag.

Edit: Also, thank you for weekly releases.

Be warned... Reading this series may hilariously affect how you view
tsundere tropes
in any other titles (mostly isekai but it holds up for other titles as well)

I don’t usually do reviews, but it seems that’s about to change. This manga has made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Leaving me unable to choose one or the other. I’m left feeling kind of empty, and emotionally drained. Though sometimes the balance is shifted and I find myself exhaling through my nose or wiping water from my eyes.

Over all I say give it a try you may like it, or get frustrated and drop it.

Aggregator gang
Rated 10 outta 10 for Masterpiece

btw about elf in Japan
i haven't read ahead but so far the story implies that she died at some point

was rly hoping for a better genderbend, wanted less oblivious uncle, and more romance... guess thats a drop

Dex-chan lover
This totally need more exposure...

it's very funny without being too cringey or tropey

Double-page supporter
This manga is too damn perfect. Especially with all the Alien Soldier references.

Double-page supporter
Man, I was wondering about the elf on the cover. Did tsundere come to our world?
Then I remembered who that is.

No, it's the uncle but use transform spell

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread