Isekai Ojisan

Fed-Kun's army
It's really not hard to write a proper description. "A man wakes up from his isekai journey after 17 years and meets his nephew. The life of an isekai protag is harder than you'd think." Even that much would be better.

Group Leader
Boy are people anal about "proper descriptions".

For the record, it used to be "finish reading the first 2 chapters you won't regret it trust me".

Instantly followed, shit is hilarious.
RIP Uncle's tsundere isekai gf though, shame tsunderes weren't popular.

Double-page supporter
is there any way to correctly read the raws? I can only read like, chapter 1-2-5-8
The navigation of japanese web sometimes a bit hard to follow ...

Dex-chan lover
wow. uncle isekai is even more technologically challenged than my mom. possibly my granma too...

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, that elf girl will somehow find a way to get to their world and continue her tsundere(hopefully turned into a yandere) gestures towards him

How about writing a serious description of the series that actually describes it. And not just one that tells people to read the title, which is in Japanese. If I knew how to read Japanese, I wouldn’t be bothered to have to read your childish tantrum of a description.

Group Leader
@lacynth40, people made unpolished "elaborate" attempts at summarising the series, which had grammatical errors, and a somewhat narrow take on the series rather than looking at it as a whole. How about you write up the description then? "...hence the title" explains the title without spoiling it too much.

Nice to see something creative done with Isekai, I've seen a lot of twists to the standard hero/fantasy genre but very little with isekai

Users who are viewing this thread