Isekai Ojisan

I just want to take the translators who picked this up after this petty feud. If those scum translators come back to spite the new ones, I hope they get banned or ignored.

Group Leader
@XXXXXXXXXIII @Kato_007
Yeah, I don't care if people want to typeset using my translation. Or retranslate using my translation. Whatever. You guys sort it out. Just don't butcher it. :p

waiting for @tea-sea before we do anything, we don't want to cause too much of a disturbance so we're hoping to hear the full story about this scanlation drama and discuss how we can settle this peacefully.
I'm not a party to any drama isekai ojisan drama that I'm aware of?

@tea-sea thanks for the translations! It’s nicely done. Mangadex should’ve let it uploaded with a note
@Dreis It would actually have been less effort for me to just draw white boxes on top of the bubbles and that might've been accepted by MD! I used the red balloons purposely. But their platform, their rules. Whatever.

Group Leader
I feel like it's best to stay out of this drama... I'll pick this up if this gets all sorted out and somehow there's still no one doing it... 😑

Dex-chan lover
This had such promise. Real shame people were rude dicks to the guys originally translating it.

Wow, @Jojeke 's chapter has a nice picture quality (way better than the waifu2x-ed raws). Good to see elf properly beautiful after a while.

I hope we get some development later and or we see the elf get tossed to the real world lol

Double-page supporter
@Its been 17 years I wonder how she's doing now. Or maybe stuff happened and she died?

The bigger raws aren't actually waifu2x'd.
That's what's online and that's also the quality Amazon decides is good enough to serve if you buy the volume release. As I found out yesterday... which makes me feel like removing their link from the retail section.

So then... after contemplating life and really really    supporting the author, @OnDeedolito, you'll be pleased to know I have acquired:

0STa1Y8.png

sN7d6SL.png

v87qtrs.png

↑ Although I guess I'm going to have to redraw that image join... sigh.

The real deal HD elfness. 4K spreads.

Dex-chan lover
When you feel like laughing and crying at the same time...
I hope he left a great impact to the other world (in a good way) before leaving... I feel sad for him as he is scarred by his traumatic experience, and is having trust issues... Uuuu

Yesterday and today I was organising the new raws I got. Doing value colour-grading, artifacts, etc.
Tonight I pushed on and got a third of the way through Chapter 27 (initial pass, basically a low quality scanlation).

I can't wait to use tea-sea's scans as reference for 27.1+, it's going to be so much easier to read and much much less proofing....

I finished the first pass of 27 finally.
That should be the longest part of the process done, but there is a lot of SFX this time.

End Page

This page doesn't need much improvement, but very much subject to change. There is still missing a lot in the rest of the chapter.

cEjfTky.png

Next up: I'll do redrawing and brush in all the SFX (will take a long time!).
Then: I'll do some (more) proofing of the 4chan translation in some places. Attack names and Uncle's spells.
Finally: I'll selectively do some denoising and various quality improvements.

Then the chapter is done!

@afiaki I'm sorry that I had to inform you this late but you don't have to worry about Home Hero Scans picking this up, no need to worry if you had any.

Users who are viewing this thread