Isekai Ojisan

@salsudo the dude got isekai'ed for 20 years while his real body kept getting older, the dude lost 20 years of his life and returned with nothing except magic. His real life was also fked before going to the other world... so yeah, he has a sad life and he also wasted a lot of chances in the other world because of how he was treated so he has a lot of troubles to open up to other people there... etc... tragedy might be a bit of a stretch but it was shitty nonetheless.

very funny but wish the uncle could have a little more common sense when he’s fucking around on earth

Dex-chan lover
Believe me, the beginning might be kind of drag then it become hilarious 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Shit gimmie as bathrobe and call me grandmaster foom bc I got the emotional killing spell down pat 😤

Chapter 29.5 (short Xmas bonus) was TLed by &tea-sea, it's on the google drive that was posted before: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IY7OmDjWL8JRlweWgdnAcTwnrUPi7NdR

Dex-chan lover
>Looks at the title/description
>Looks at the score

...Is there something I'm not seeing here.

>Reads the actual manga

...Ok that was pretty good ngl

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the first people he encountered in the other world had weak sight lol?

One day this manga will break me like 177013. It's such a good manga but I just don't want to be heartbroken again. Why must the author do this to us.

The appearance, the cover, the tags are all seemingly contradicting with each other. But that isn't the case. No matter how funny or absurd it might be at a point, the story is as much tragic at another. The more you read, the more you empathize, and the more you become uncomfortable. This story is a mine, a tragedy mine waiting to explode, and when it does it won't be light. A must read I say.

Dex-chan lover
@dacraziguy his real life wasn't fucked before he got isekaied in fact he was just a normal gamer kid his parents gave him consoles and games so pretty sure they don't hate him.

plus some of his family member care for him considering in chapter one
seems like their family had an argument about pulling the plug and considering he's alive means a good portion of them fought to keep him alive, and continued paying the hospital bill

Dex-chan lover
[Redacted] NVM I thought it was going to be sad, but it's actually a nice heartfelt read, seeing the uncle get along with his nephew and soon to be niece after getting Isekai'd is really hearth warming

Users who are viewing this thread