Isekai Omotenashi Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Fava Beans and Invitation to Fantasy ②

Group Leader
Speaking of beautiful effeminate men, I wonder if they'll have dudes wearing tights, high heels, and huge voluminous long curly hair, posing like they're King Louis XIV on a catwalk fashion show.

Contributor
Translator makes sure he translates the title of the book on her shelf, but then doesn't mention in the notes that Titania is the name of the Fairy Queen from "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

Fed-Kun's army
@seekermoc
Haha that was so obvious to me thatI didn't even though someone would need the TL note for that. This is such an iconic story.

Dex-chan lover
The faerie's measure is an old western story - interesting they don't have a similar concept in the east.

Double-page supporter
So is the TL notes implying that Titania cursed that man because he refused to give her alcohol?

@sylvacoer What's the faerie's measure?

Dex-chan lover
I CALLED IT, when she first mentioned being a fairy queen I was like "oh Titania?"

Double-page supporter
I don't think the Medicinal Herb Seller is the implied 'foolish man' that fooled the supernatural being in that human village, as he transformed into a fairy when he revealed his true form at the end. But if he was, he was also cursed to bear an everlasting, undying new self that resembled the fairy queen's species, & then had to support himself by selling herbs, including the Chiko fruit.

I'm glad to know that our older MC attracts humans & supernatural beings alike for her cooking skills & such, despite only being her Priestess sister's blood-related guardian. She has her own magic too haha.. & it's simply Love.

Dex-chan lover
I love the expressions of the fairy queen. Reminds me of Baobhan of FGO

Users who are viewing this thread