Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - You best not lay a hand on me!

Dex-chan lover
:finnawoke: Great, I am not watching the anime then. Thanks for picking it up

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I've been hoping someone would once the anime came out and seems fairly popular. The type setting and editing are both excellent as well. It was very easy and natural to read.

Just as a matter of taste, lil bro doesn't sound right to me. Younger brother, little brother or bro would sound more natural, but that may just be me.

Anyway, thanks again and please continue!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yessssss I’m so glad you are translating this, thank you! Please don’t stop, I really wanted to read this

Dex-chan lover
Also, do you think you could start translating from chapter 7, instead of redoing what the previous translator did? I think it would be better for you since you would have to do less chapters, and better for us, who don't have to wait as long for a new chapter, and also because we already read the first 6.

Power Uploader
I remember reading this way before the anime was announced. I was quite disappointed that nobody picked it up. Since the announcement I knew that someone was going to pick it up, only a matter of time.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh it's back! The anime's pretty popular, so I'm glad this one's back now. I wanna see more Maya-nee shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread