Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please explain to me the appeal of "I am the main character but everyone else outshines me" stories? I always end up feeling kinda of sympathetic to the MC because it's like they just got NTRd by the plot itself, even if they're usually not bitter about it themselves I can't help but think "Wow, that would be really interesting...if the main character did it."

I just can't seem to get into it, so someone tell me what I'm missing.

Aggregator gang
@Hitspark
You're not missing anything. That's how it is.
Its pretty common nowadays with this kind of MC.
Its like one of those mass produce harem virgin beta cuck MC. They feel bland and other characters outshine them every time.
You basically ignore the dumb fuck and read for the cute heroines. At least that what I usually do.

"... Yeah, replace “mother” with “LITTLE sister” and you have a good idea of what the next incoming series will be about...."

It will be funny if the reason his sister got OP power because she die not like him that just coma. LOL

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca

So the only point is to have a series where the MC is basically a background character and people can get excited over the cute girls? I'm guessing this is why their plots tend to be so thin.

I perceive reading this as a non-profitable way to utilize our precious time.
If you would like to you should watch, a true wonder of science, paint drying on a wall.
You can see the wind making its liquid like lusture disappear as it dries thus creating a coating which is beautiful.

i would give it a chance if his big sister looked like Camilla (honestly there is nothing hotter than her )
but as of now it's trash as whole the waifu , the story , the mc everything is trash

I like it, I think it's nice. It's a lot better that Okaa-san Online, that's for sure. The age difference is a lot smaller, so that makes it more enjoyable for me.

Aggregator gang
My god... We all know the Artist chose this story deliberately. He’s known to write Bro-Con mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread