Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Onsen Will Last Forever!

hqdefault.jpg

There was an attempt

... I forgot this manga existed. Maybe I'll give it a quick read-through

Fed-Kun's army
You waited 5 fucking months to translate this? This is just petty honestly

Double-page supporter
I think people haven't looked at it. It looks like it was done based on a readers request. I'd assume they probably weren't except that they were asked to so they redid it with their translation.

???
Why did LHTranslation bother doing this finale? Someone else already did it. Well, LHTranslation back at it again.

IDK why anyone would be complaining, the other TL was awful. This is for new readers not ones that have already read it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for giving a proper end to your take of this translation.

@MasterGeo0X @stazdon @ilvanezzo @stilgar @zDarkness @The_Fapper @jhadred @grim_ninja98 @lomy @BadBull
From the polite ones among you to the rude cuntstains with an unfounded bias:
LHT had originally dropped this series after the group went through the difficulties it had some months ago, when it restructured and dropped lots of shows.
I went to their discord last week and begged them to finish it, for several reasons. First to complete their work on the series, and second because the murdoch murdoch version of this chapter was horrible.
LHT accepted my request and one of their translators who had completely different responsibilities volunteered to do the chapter.
So you can either thank LHT, or you can continue to be ungrateful angry-for-no-good-reason childtwats.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. If nothing else, it was very nice to be reminded of this little story (and get to revisit it a bit). XD

Users who are viewing this thread