Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - This hot spring will last forever

Contributor
WHAT THE FUCK. THAT'S TWO SERIES LHTRANS LEFT ON THE FINAL CHAPTER?

Seriously, what the fuck?

@2252020 This and Black healer were both dropped more or less on their penultimate chapter.

@2252020 The other one was Black Healer which had been abandoned for months and then they posted the final chapter 3 days after Murdoch did lol.

If you mean a list of my follows. oh boy. I think I'd prolly hit a character limit trying to do that one.

Thanks for finishing this. Can't believe they basically dropped 2(!) manga at the penultimate chapter.
Ending was pretty unsatisfying, but well, that happens with most manga... (and this was more about the fanservice anyway lol)

Dex-chan lover
Dang, guess you could say the ending here was... Luke Warm at best.

Get it? Cause Onsen?

I'll make my way out

Group Leader
@refferee
Don't get out. Stay underwater until you stop breathing.

@FemtoZetta
NP. No one's obligated to finish translating anything ofc, but I only realized this had 1 chapter left when we were talking about ridiculous isekai concepts and I checked up on it. A "Hey, this has 1 chapter left and we have no TL for it" comment would have been nice.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author forget the mc? Think he got, like, two panels of appearance? Not a complaint, given the alternative, just an observation.
Give it afew hours, bet LHT will "remember" again.

[taps starts playing]

"Ain't got time for this, adios amigo!" <shovels dirt into grave>

[taps fades away and everyone starts shoveling]

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, another LHTranslation 1 chap from the end? I wonder how many other series I've forgotten about that they've left on the floor right before completion.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this one. It can finally be put to rest in the vast graveyard of axed manga.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow that was the ending? that was way too abrupt.

and now we wait for LHT to suddenly "remember"

Double-page supporter
i have to say, this manga really was boring as hell, but damn it had the most uncensored nipples ive ever seen in a normal manga, so im giving it 3 stars

SGR

Double-page supporter
Finally this plotless gimmickfest gets the axe. I guess delivery was delayed due to COVID-19.

Users who are viewing this thread