Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - This hot spring will last forever

Aggregator gang
It was bad but there were cute naked girls in it so I'll fondle, I mean fondly remember it.

Double-page supporter
Too bad axe-kun payed a visit to this series too, it was a fun series full of naked girls, just to my liking!

Dex-chan lover
@Vengeance22 well it was good in the first and maybe 2nd volume, then it just kinda flopped with a crappy way. The magical girl being used to do bad things would be a good plot if executed well I think.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with LHT and dropping series right before the end? I remember another series that was dropped right before the last chapter by them too.

Group Leader
Oh well, thanks for completing this series. PR, CL/RD and TS could really use some improvement though.

I see, so it was axed. No wondr there are no update since then.

Anyway, thank you for ending it rightfully.

Dex-chan lover
Pity it didn't become something outstanding, the concept had a pretty original twist that could have gone in an interesting direction.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation

Also...

LTH not finishing another project properly

It's like they are mangakas...

Double-page supporter
Wow, well the whole orc sub plot got shoved into two panels. Axe-kun doesn't play around. Also thanks to the comments, I found out Black Healer finally got finished. Boy the last chapter for that was pretty disappointing too.
Oh well, closure is closure. At least it won't be left hanging.

Dex-chan lover
Axe-kun came down with rockets attached to the blade. Holy shit. 😳

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why LHTranslation dropped it with only one chapter left, so thanks for finishing this. It always sucks when a series is left untranslated when it's so close to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread