Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Agreed, if the tags list smut, there should be smut. Boobs and thighs are nice and all, but they don't make smut smut.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only who's puzzled and irate that Gilliam got off with no real punishment? She purposefully tried to get people killed just to ensure she can drive away the onsen's clientele, if you forgot.

The story is so terrible, awful forced drama. I have to just relax and appreciate the naked girls.

Double-page supporter
yeah next isekai will be "i was reincarnated as a dildo in another world"

Double-page supporter
As a person that loves fan service and all things titty related, this shit is stupid.

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand how people can read this, same with that isekai where the dude is reincarnated as a sword. the whole point of an isekai is to be reborn into a new world, to have a new chance to hopefully be able to live a better life, to explore a new world, to see amazing creatures, to meet different races, use magic etc. yet in this the dude is literally reincarnated as an inanimate object, you are now forever a prisoner in there. you will never leave, you will never eat any food, never meet other people, never experience anything. you are a prisoner, the magical life you expected was a lie.

how do people read this without being depressed?

Dex-chan lover
Just waiting for one of these isekai's to become a Chuck Tingle novel... they're already halfway there. Something like, "I was Reincarnated as a Butt in an Alternate World, and I'm Way Too Effective at getting pounded in the Butt"

Hmm. I wonder when will the manga ends since there are only 2 volumes to adapt and it doesn´t look lke there will be 3rd vol. of Light Novel since last vol. was released almost 2 years ago:(

@Doomer both this and the Reincarnated as a Sword stories are about how the main characters help improve the lives of those that encounter them despite their status as sentient objects. It's not like they never meet anyone either since they have the ability to talk and both eventually gain the ability to materialize a body

Papa-san, straight up I feel like a gansta black man sat me down beside him and read the manga to me while we chilled on the couch. No homo.

Users who are viewing this thread