Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Banned
Thanks for doing this. Can you pick up Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! since it seems like this same group has dropped that one too? @mmscans That one is actually a decent Isekai imo.

Also, this was a silly Isekai series. It good, not shit, just ok. Short, but ok. Definitely just for fan service lol.

8/10 good plot and “plot” that is only a side to an actual decent story

cant believe this was dropped with only one left, another LH project they screwed over, thanks for the finish, so many manga never finished cause of lazy groups not official dropping, hope one day kitsune no yomeri finally gets finished been waiting several years for that one to end with i believe only 1.5 volume left undone

Group Leader
@bigstew00 my dude, did you not see that in my credits pages I ask for suggestions of manga to translate? Post it on my discord in the raw-manga-voting channel.

For some reason it's really hard to get people to submit, and vote on mangas. Not sure why.

Group Leader
@mmscans
Most people don’t even READ credit pages...

kinda the sad reality

and once you bump into the right crowd, you’ll have 100s of translation requests lol

On one hand I'm a bit disappointed that it's over, and would have loved to see the mc "grow up" more.

On the other I'm happy it stopped there and finished and didn't get a big boring part. Like many other isekai

Dex-chan lover
Don't bother trying to read this one, even if it has tits. It's boring and characters are uninteresting. Shit lore, very bad to mediocre characters. Better off reading other isekai with smut.

Dex-chan lover
That's it?! No harem ending? No fucking? No childmaking? (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

@Xystus
So true. Smut for nut!

Aggregator gang
disappointing end, but these things never end well, they're never given proper time.

wow, your fate has been sealed you are...
bathwater, no recycled bathwater.

Users who are viewing this thread