Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Ch. 22

Group Leader
I don't care whether that was her first time or not, just glad finally after all the softcore plays he actually gave one of the girl a proper good hot dicking.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with Isekais nowadays? Can't they make a series without the characters having sex?
Better this than the Isekais where MC is the only one who isn't fucking, while everyone around him is including people who often betrayed him at the start - cause that is popular start-up thingy with Isekai too.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with Isekais nowadays? Can't they make a series without the characters having sex?
That's part of the fantasy! It's easier to get laid than over in the real world! (At least for some people)

Dex-chan lover
Better this than the Isekais where MC is the only one who isn't fucking, while everyone around him is including people who often betrayed him at the start - cause that is popular start-up thingy with Isekai too.
Well, that's true. Maybe I'm just tired seeing a lot of sex scenes from the genre. In my opinion, while there are some good Isekais out there, a series like this gives the concept of Isekai a bad rep. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying reading this piece of garbage.

Sigghhhh
Why is there always one slut in group and why always and/or often his (MC) first with slut.. ?! 1.7/10 for this chapter. For manga itself 5.2/10

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was gross...
Need more with the hot flat girl to make up for it.

Supporter
Well, that's true. Maybe I'm just tired seeing a lot of sex scenes from the genre. In my opinion, while there are some good Isekais out there, a series like this gives the concept of Isekai a bad rep. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying reading this piece of garbage.
It's odd, because i find the opposite where sex is simply assumed not to exist in an environment where people live much rawer lives, where every moment could be their last and everyone is running around half-naked in the first place to be comically absurd -- almost insultingly so. Granted, this and other Ayano joints can be a bit on the extreme end of treating isekai relationships with frankness but I'd much rather have that than, say, Beast Tamer or Am I Actually The Strongest or The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic or, God help us, the manga version of Loner Life In Another World with their unrequited and untended harems.

Dex-chan lover
There's just no fucking way this was her first time. First time doing it in a cave perhaps? Or (and this is a stretch too) first time doing it raw. Where was the bleeding? The inevitable discomfort when he went in? Author is capping...

Users who are viewing this thread