Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Guys please don't support this group because they actively do pump & dumps for chapters all for the sake of $$. This was abandoned for awhile & now that someone came to work on it, they just magically decide to come back. They were formally known as ComicDom & would beg people that donated to them for more $$ while also saying that they owe their "translators" for the work they've done.
@KeremDgGG please don't drop this because of a certain groups crappy practice. People will wait for your translations & I guarantee you that this group will do this again to another person in the foreseeable future.
I had a feeling these chapters were very inconsistent with there wording here Glad i was right

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey look what the cat dragged in. It’s him. Now watch as they hijack other mangos again, and leave them again to rot for years without a new ch because you don’t just keep pumping in a pump & dump.

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of taking the woman hostage? They are only after the key. They shouldn't really care much about the life/death of that woman.
This is stupid.
I was thinking the exact same thing

Fed-Kun's army
Well this has been one whirlwind of a read. I feel like I’m getting whiplash from the sudden high stakes and BS that’s going on.
Also, I absolutely love to see these chucklefucks coming in again with their pump & dump tactics. Makes ya wish for naughty things to happen irl.

Group Leader
Guys please don't support this group because they actively do pump & dumps for chapters all for the sake of $$. This was abandoned for awhile & now that someone came to work on it, they just magically decide to come back. They were formally known as ComicDom & would beg people that donated to them for more $$ while also saying that they owe their "translators" for the work they've done.
@KeremDgGG please don't drop this because of a certain groups crappy practice. People will wait for your translations & I guarantee you that this group will do this again to another person in the foreseeable future.
No matter what, I and @KeremDgGG are not gonna drop it, until it come to the end of this manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The plot is stupid.
The part with the hippos was stupid, the hippos could easily injured MC and/or any of the girls.
Leaving Fuuka was a stupid move if you would stop once she becomes a hostage.
Using Io as a hostage is the stupidest part.
The enemy don't really need the girl alive, and they definitely don't need MC alive.
The enemy has more than enough leverage because all these girls are potential hostages.
MC is severely outnumbered and outgunned.
They could even ram MC with a car if he try to escape.
Human can't ever hope to outrun a car in savannah.

There's no way MC would be able to survive this.

Which means that the author will force the plot.
:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Not only should you not support this group for moral reasons, the quality is shit as well

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious to me they pick the most random crap to use this tactic on. I guess "'we" are lucky since the proper group will do those chapters (a mess like this doesn't deserves it though). Wonder for how long this series will go.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, comicdom is back? I thought they shut down operations 2 years ago and they let all their staff go (whether or not they got paid for their work is another question)
Man, that link is bullshit. "And unlike most mass-releases, it wasn't MTL garbage but decent quality scanlations."? No, it very much read like MTL garbage, still does, and this reddit post was probably written by a shill paid by ComicDom to try and scam more people into donating. "Farewell present" lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Every single character is retarded.

Sure, let's pick up the suspicious map. Sure let's relax and not rush to the portal. It's not like they have cars or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Bad guys "we don't need her alive, we only need the key!"

MC: "I'll kill her!"

Bad guys: "No wait! We need her alive!" (I'm sure is what will happen.)

Users who are viewing this thread