Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she's supposed to be 16. Nothing in the premise required everyone to be in HS so why insist on that? Bamboo and black bears, are they really not in Japan? Also there's no fucking way you're getting through a normal bear's skull with regular sized knife like that let alone this giant
My real question is why would an idol/model enter a lottery to travel to a world with beast and no people. I mean even if she did enter wouldn't she have hired a trainer to teach her some survival skills prior to leaving. I am guessing that making them all high-school students would be the same as saying that they are all similar to an E rank Adventurers in D&D (please don't comment on the analogy to D&D as I know that this is a make believe world but without giving any background or reason as to why choosing high school students than we as readers have to draw some type of reference in our minds).

In the beginning it shows Kakaru killing a bear on the mountain with his grandfather, and he was nearly killed until his grandfather intervened and now he is portrayed as if he was superman and able to stab a knife in a bear's head.
I know it is probably stupid question but . . .
everyone knew they are going for outdoor forest/hill activity, right?

Why nobody actually dressed for outdoor activity? Everyone dressed like they're going to hang out in some office/karaoke room.

Stupid question, right? It is stupid to look for any decent logical decisions in japaneese stories.
I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering why none of the girls had any outdoor experience. I mean if you knew that you were going to an off world why would you not be as prepared as you possibly could be such as bringing0 weapons (i.e. bow and arrows, knives, swords, guns, or spears) or waring outdoor cloth's (i.e. jeans and t-shirt with boots or army cloth's).

Users who are viewing this thread