Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
getting started early on the building a village/army part respect gotta start the 9-month timer as soon as possible and do it again once its popped.

Fed-Kun's army
The desperation and inability of people to just look up hentai in the first two pages of these comments is astounding and sad.

If you wanna thank him as far I know the number one thing men want is a good graphics card:kreygasm:

But sure seggs is fine I guess, not as good tho.
Not the first time I've read this, but you'd have to be the most turbovirgin and destitute to prefer graphics cards over female touch lmao. Genshin pfp so fitting.

Double-page supporter
The desperation and inability of people to just look up hentai in the first two pages of these comments is astounding and sad.

Not the first time I've read this, but you'd have to be the most turbovirgin and destitute to prefer graphics cards over female touch lmao. Genshin pfp so fitting.
I was just making a joke man, chill, obviously a gf or wife would be better.

But this is the internet, it's custom to make jokes about wanting things for gaming over woman.

So relax bro.

Dex-chan lover
Should've let the other girls carry that deadweight instead of fighting it recklessly and just tried to at least kept it as bay but sure kill it with just a bamboo spear while also protecting someone.

So much for a survival test but they have no self defense weapon AGAINST massive beasts.

No opinion about "if it's a test, then casualties would've been avoided"? but sure okay just let someone in your tent and go have sex..

I just realized i read a same isekai survival story with the same author but i dropped that story because the story feels kinda dumb so I'm readying myself about what-ifs :(

Dex-chan lover
There's no way a high school age kid would have hunted dozens of black bears in Japan. But then again, compared to everything else in this manga, that's actually believable.

Users who are viewing this thread