Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I think a good story flow would be; 3 survival chapters, 2 re-population chapters.

Dex-chan lover
He already got the gawk gawk from the clumsy girl. What do you think he's gonna get next from this nerdy girl?

The boobjob is definitely gonna be from the ara-ara girl tho

Double-page supporter
That is someone that should know how to handle knives safely, and yet this chapter he was not handling that knife safely at all. If this were reality it would be entirely conceivable that the knife could have slipped through the bamboo and cut either his or her hand. Usually, I'm not someone that nitpicks over details like this, but this is a bit immersion breaking for me since the MC is supposed to know this shit.

Dex-chan lover
It seems other than making it have fantasy element, the Author just changed the girls to be more stereotypical types, their last ones are mostly "beautiful High schooler" After all.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the high school girl is an idiot because she doesn't know what an obscure fishing trap is.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the high school girl is an idiot because she doesn't know what an obscure fishing trap is.
I also feel like her shirt button might pop everytime I see her. But I guess it must be tied on pretty strongly.

Dex-chan lover
mf treats her like a dumbass when she's a highschooler and he's been on the mountains for years. It's like a marine calling a ballet dancer a dumbass cuz she doesn't know how to clean a rifle

Dex-chan lover
I also feel like her shirt button might pop everytime I see her. But I guess it must be tied on pretty strongly.
Nah ... it's pretty much holding on for dear life. When it does give up the ghost we will all take a moment of silence in his honor. However, the moment of silence will be promptly followed by cheers for his sacrifice ... or for the tiddies, one or the other.

Fed-Kun's army
That is someone that should know how to handle knives safely, and yet this chapter he was not handling that knife safely at all. If this were reality it would be entirely conceivable that the knife could have slipped through the bamboo and cut either his or her hand. Usually, I'm not someone that nitpicks over details like this, but this is a bit immersion breaking for me since the MC is supposed to know this shit.
"A bit"

Meanwhile, we have G cup highschoolers who offer sex over the sight of the guy first thing even though they "have never done this before." :huh:

Double-page supporter
"A bit"

Meanwhile, we have G cup highschoolers who offer sex over the sight of the guy first thing even though they "have never done this before." :huh:
Considering the Erotica tag, I'm quite a bit more forgiving of that.

Users who are viewing this thread