Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Used flashlight on her cave :huh:
Was it super effective though?

Also, my guy over here raising more flags than boners. It's not just that he had no reaction but he literally had ZERO reaction. He was watching very closely but maybe he was not focused because the flashlight was getting dirty ... can't have a valuable tool go bad because of corrosion, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
right since no one else is mentioning it, i will. there being a bridge here means that they aren't on an uninhabited island, or at the very least it's an island where people frequent enough to have felt the need to build a bridge. this could be connected to why the teleporter stopped working and a sign of greater danger ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Using tools is essential if you think you're stuck long term. The risk of pregnancy would be far too high for our detached MC to consider doing that particular act.

Dex-chan lover
The hottest one is a model. Nice! Seems they know beauty in this world.

I just noticed something. At starting he was saying about the important of the bamboo spear due to long reach for attacking......
How many chapters have we been reading and no one got a single spear. Is there no more predator left on this island, so need no more spear LOL :)

Users who are viewing this thread