Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

XL

Dex-chan lover
Why would anyone be afraid of a babe like Ai Fa? Them town folks must be drinking that shit infested water rotting their brains or something lol.

Dex-chan lover
Tales of your soft meat have reached our ears! We request of you, please, bestow this blessing upon our people!

Dex-chan lover
Pace is fast but they got most of the important parts. They skipped Asuta confronting a merchant about his blatant discrimination.

Contributor
...I really want the mc to train and stop being so timid, he is in a fantasy world dunno if there is magic but physical fitness is clearly of utmost importance there.
I constantly worry about Ai fa's safety...

@Talismaster
A couple of things were changed. Especially about Tiga Sun and Ai Fa's confrontation. Firstly, Tiga (Doddo Tsun in the book) had attempted to physically harass a merchant who called him a kiba eater. Tiga Sun drew a blade and as the confrontation escalated Ai Fa interrupted it by smashing a jug of fruit wine on Tiga's head. During all this the little girl shown in the chapter was nearly caught up in the conflict and Asuta had made a move to save her before the 'Flashy' man got to her first. The guards show up and Tiga Sun tries to blame the fight on Ai Fa using the Sun family name. The 'Flashy' man steps forward and gives an accurate retelling of the events down to the smallest detail and reveals some identification that convinces the guards that his story is most credible. The guards then take Tiga Sun away.

Dex-chan lover
@Son0fKee
I’m aware. Hyping up Tiga as a villain isn’t as important to me as the racial tension between Rock City and the tribe imo. It does cut out a lot of characterization, sadly, but at this point, I’m already bracing myself for details to get cut from the adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread