Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Rutim's Wedding Banquet

Dex-chan lover
they really look good on that..

oof.. that thing happened to me before.. good thing my i spread my arms before falling.. and manage to pull up back.. kek..

Dex-chan lover
I think the translation is wrong. "Formal clothes" looks more like "no clothes".

I prefer the LN cover. The clothes are prettier.

cookingwild3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Belkin
Wrong. Technically.

Main Girl is Ai Fa, obviously.
Laina/Raina gets rejected, but she still pines for Asuta. I feel like a lot of her dialogue got cut, but she's supposed to be one of the girls best at adapting to his techniques, and appreciates the art of cooking and learning new methods.
The eldest sister whom is about to turn into a Christmas cake that wants Asuta so she can leave the village was never really a strong contender. Although Asuta makes her blush since the men of the village aren't very poetic or upfront about their feelings because men need to be strong and not emotional, she has a true love interest that will appear later on.
The other girl is like the younger sister of someone, and she probably has a crush on one of the other male hunters. Osanajimi and all that shit.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea; first you feast your stomach then your eyes

@koiwipa It's not just the clothes, the art in this chapter was terrible compared to any other chapters when it came down to the erotic elements.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I expected an ancient, tribal society to have at least a little sexism.

Users who are viewing this thread