Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Outside Help

Dex-chan lover
61ZSRj1P1pL.jpg
4x.png

Contributor

So like, that bird is either going to be totally tame or going to be the most temperamental mount but faster than anything.

Dex-chan lover
bowing is part of japanese, but literally prostate themself like that are degrading yourself. you just asking for more helper, NOT because you're killing her family and asking for forgiveness. it's 2 separate thing!!! i really dont get why some japanese mc always doing it

wtf is wrong with you, it's irritating to see. even she thinks it's weird

Dex-chan lover
bowing is part of japanese, but literally prostate themself like that are degrading yourself. you just asking for more helper, NOT because you're killing her family and asking for forgiveness. it's 2 separate thing!!! i really dont get why some japanese mc always doing it

wtf is wrong with you, it's irritating to see. even she thinks it's weird
The artist is taking GREAT liberties with the manga. At this point, MC should have several others helping him at the stall already, but I guess they're being written out of the story. Now we get to (literally) bow at the alter of Reina Ruu. There's going to be a lot more of that in the future, and it's easily the worst parts of the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread