Isekai Ryouridou

this manga didnt do justice to the novel. And 11 chapters in, people repeatedly says that the artist cant convey the emotion properly.

The art is good, but don't judge the story. The Novel is way too good to pass out. Seriously, this isn't even a tenth of the emotion. I agree that the mangaka does not understand the theme quite well. If you want to read tribal way of life, this is the novel you want.

Dex-chan lover
Although I don't like reading web novel, I admit reading the manga instead of the LN is a fool's choice, I know that some part of the story would be left out if it were translated to the manga but the things that got left out really make a difference.

All these Isekai cooking stories. Just to make MC special, you make everyone else dumb. Seeking something delicious is a desire we can't turn off. "There is no such thing as good or bad food" my ass. I'm making a fool out of myself here but, this MC-Wooing-His-Neanderthal-Bitches-With-Cooking trope is just ridiculous.
I'll head myself out lads. If you enjoyed it, then it's all good.

Fed-Kun's army
The premise of this and https://mangadex.org/title/33529/mazumeshi-elf-to-yuboku-gurashi
a so similar it's scary

Users who are viewing this thread