Isekai Ryouridou

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a really weird manga. The art is nice and story not too stereotypical. Is just nothing is really is done. What happened in the last chapter?
He bought vegetables and serve some customers
. Nothing else.

I know this is a slice of life and cooking manga but in the most cooking mangas you have something else. A plot that is moving forward beyond just pure cooking. It is like author wanted to create iyashikei without a fluf.

@AngryFerret
The novel has plot though, what i get so far is basically with his ability to cook, MC trying to :

[ul]make people of the city to understand that the giba's meat (Boar-like beast) is not cursed and perfectly edible, even tasty.[/ul]
[ul]while fighting the prejudice that people of the forest are cursed/evil/savage.[/ul]
[ul]Improving the living situation for the forest tribe (mainly food problems)[/ul]

The thing is, i noticed the manga have some differences from the novel so i'm not so sure...

Dex-chan lover
@xg2x

Well yes, there is something like this in the story but it is so barely acknowledged and so extended between chapters that it is like this stuff doesn't even exist.

Aggregator gang
Call me when the two finally bang or at least confess their feelings

MC do be quite the beta, no? This is set in a medieval-esque era, despite that the MC acts like your bog standard JP LN protagonist.
Constantly gets physically beaten around by female lead.
Stands up to thugs using his non-violent tactic of demanding that they should apologize only to get beaten as well.
Too wimpy to make any moves on female lead.
Ends up unconscious when faced with the body of a naked female.
Loses his mind when someone doesn't automatically love his food.

I mean... It's alright I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, I really wanted to give this series the benefit of the doubt because tan, scantily dressed Saber clone, but my God the pacing is awful. Also notSaber is way too tsun.

Dark skin...check
Blonde...check
So they are a Gyaru tribe then? check!

Gyaru makle everything better.

Is there a way to download these mangas to the computer from mangadex? Or do we need another site for that?

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit of a weird manga.
The art style is really good and elaborate. There isn't a lot of story going on and things are generally moving at a glacial pace, but even that can still be fun. But what really irks me about this, as it does with so, so many other cooking mangas, is that it is the one-eyed leading the blind.

It's yet another story where the guy is isekai'd into a different world and pretty much evangelizes the poor dumb natives with the glory that is superior japanese cooking. Because of cause that's all he makes, and of course the ones who have lived in the world and cooked with the available ingredients haven't managed to come up with good recipes for who knows how many generations.
He doesn't really have to adapt to new, fundamentally different ingredients, he doesn't have to invent and adapt, and the stuff he wows the natives with is really simple basic stuff that by all means they should have found out themselves centuries ago.

Basically everyone is dumb to make the normal stuff the MC does look genius.

Been reading since 2018, this has been the slowest and dare I say one of the most boring manga I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread