Isekai Saikou no Kizoku, Harem wo Fuyasu Hodo Tsuyoku Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Thought it was a nipple, but it was XX

Dex-chan lover
djwAM7I.png

What I see everytime I see that phrase

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tl, and I know I'm asking a lot knowing slayer scans record, but please pleaseeee tl from the beginning. Don't make people read that utter shit, dumpster fire of a translation by those absolute machine translating, 0 effort komiklabs. Please.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tl, and I know I'm asking a lot knowing slayer scans record, but please pleaseeee tl from the beginning. Don't make people read that utter shit, dumpster fire of a translation by those absolute machine translating, 0 effort komiklabs. Please.
story isn't worth the effort imo. It's sufficient to have the images and an inkling of what the story might be until you reach this point

Double-page supporter
story isn't worth the effort imo. It's sufficient to have the images and an inkling of what the story might be until you reach this point
tbh up til that last chap the TL was semi coherent. But 21 was absolute ass and could def use a rework. Im a skilled PR and an english major and i had a stroke tryna decipher that shitshow

Fed-Kun's army
I had no issues reading, but I've also long known I have fewer issues with bad grammar than most people.

Dex-chan lover
SlayerScans, you absolute heroes. Deliver us from shitty mtl.

Double-page supporter
I am surprised how clueless I am, just how much you can forget about a series i don't remember single bid of it..

Users who are viewing this thread